Who we are
Our website address is: http://handleybaptist.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- The Spectacular Now
- Lost Lines of England: Birmingham to Oxford
- The Easy Cook Cookbook
- Powerful Women Manifest
- The Green Mosaic
- The New Political Economy of Globalisation
- Bituminous Binders and Mixes
- Women Without Men
- Neutron Radiography
- Food Chemistry
- Raising Chickens for Senior Citizens
- Insight Into Aquascaping
- Edgar Cayce on Vibrations
- The Future Is Faster Than You Think
- Diario 1921
- International Accounting
- Media and Protest Logics in the Digital Era
- Unamuno: Mist
- The Chemistry of Organoiron Compounds
- Patristic Studies in the Twenty-First Century
- Love Online: Emotions on the Internet
- The Cherokee Five & The Cussin' Tree
- Hunt the Moon
- Final Gifts: Understanding the Special Awareness Needs and Communications of the Dying
- Kiowa Trail
- 2003 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT TDI Turbocharger Rebuild and Repair Guide
- Difficultes sur la religion proposees au pere Malebranche 1982
- Disney Beauty and the Beast: The Story of the Movie in Comics
- How to make Bobbin Lace
- Under the Tuscan Sun: 20th-Anniversary Edition
- Sandspurs: Notes from a Coastal Columnist (Florida History and Culture)
- On the Fly: Executing Strategy in a Changing World
- Communication Under the Microscope: The Theory and Practice of Microanalysis
- Ubergate X
- Progressive Muskelentspannung nach E. Jacobson: Einfach besser entspannt!
- Cute Animals for Hard Times
- Frozen Pulses Flutter
- El eneagrama del mulá Nasrudín (Plataforma Actual)
- Super Minds Level 6 Workbook with Online Resources
- Easy Meals to Cook with Kids
- Quiche-Set: Plus 1 Kaiser-Quicheform Ø 28 cm (mit Hebeboden) (GU Buch plus)
- Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
- Down and Out on the Road: The Homeless in American History
- A Speaker from Taipei
- The Golden Book of Sanctity
- Encyclopedia of Natural Magic
- The Nesting Place: It Doesn’t Have to Be Perfect to Be Beautiful
- The Way of the Strangers: Encounters with the Islamic State
- La legge del baccalà. Loano una nuova indagine per la Berta